The number of downloaded times :
Our different training courses, delivered in the form of seminars, generally revolve around the « decision-making process » or «decision-making tools».
These are tools that truly make it possible to make tangible the managerial work in companies.
Generally in different companies or organizations, the masses of recorded data are growing more and more as a function of time. This data can come from suppliers, customers, quantifiable or encrypted operations, or even the environment in which the company operates.
This amount of data can grow more or less depending on the sector and the growth of the company and if the company does not process it, it is likely to drown (since it is not usable in a better way).
It is clear that these data contain evidence that, when they are extirpated and taken into account, have the power to propel the company and make it take decisions leading to the maximization of its performance.
From the storage of data to extirpation of the evidences they contain, the treatment of data goes through a whole process that can be called: « decision-making process », or the steps to be taken before deciding.
During its training seminars, MRA Consulting offers a scientific and rational approach that reduces the risk of failing to decide. The seminars have as main objectives to get participants to acquire cognitive skills allowing them to:
- Master decision-making support tools ;
- Have a broad understanding and expertise on the interpretation and use of results from the analysis of statistical data ;
- Share experiences with different participants of others companies or in other fields of activity;
- Familiarize themselves with related computer software ;
- Apply concepts acquired to solve the real problems of their respective companies ;